Sydney Running Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us once again for this iconic event! All four running events start in Bradfield Park, Milson's Point travel over the main deck of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and finish at the Sydney Opera House!
- A few months before: Register for the race and don't forget to train ;-) you can join our training programs for each distance or got it alone.
- The week before: Have a light training week, do lots of stretches and pick your bib up early
- The night before: Eat a meal of mixed carbs, protein and fat and avoid bubbly drinks and alcohol. Pin your bib to your (North Shore Running) singlet/t-shirt, and lay out everything you need for the race
ON RACE DAY:
Meet in front of the North Sydney pool to warm up (having already been to the toilet and bag drop!):
- 5:40am Half Marathon
- 6:30am Marathon
- 7:40am Bridge Run
- Run your little heart out! Don't forget to look aroundand take in the scenery too!
- Immediatly After: collect your medal,and come up to the botanical gardens to stretch and celebrate
- Go home, shower, eat and relax!
- 4pm: Please join us at the Oaks to celebrate your achievements not only today, but over the past weeks leading up to your race! Don't forget to wear your medal!
Can't wait to see you there!!