Time & Location
24 Apr 2022, 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Lane Cove West, Unit F42/16 Mars Rd, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
About the Event
Interested in trail running but don’t know where to start? Join us on Sunday morning the 24th April at 8am for an introduction to trail running workshop which will commence in the gym for the theory session then head down to Blackman park where we will start to get the shoes dirty !
Who is this program for?
- You have some road running experience but you are new to trail running
- You have had some trail running experience but would like enhance your skills further
What you will learn:
- Key differences between road and trail
- Running on variable terrain
- Balanced running to avoid falls
You can then choose to stick around afterwards for the 10:00am workshop on enhancing your new found trail running skills !
Please note that a $20 fee will apply to this workshop