Trail running strength workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
TRAIL RUNNING STRENGTH WORKSHOP
Proudly presented in conjunction with Sydney Performance Lab!
What you will learn:
- Strength training principals for trail running performance
- Strength training principals for injury prevention
- How to write your own strength program
- How to get the most out of your program
- Equipment recommendations
Who is Presenting?
- Claire Tompsett has been training runners for over 6 years working on both aerobic conditioning, and strength training for performance, injury prevention and injury rehabilitation. Her continued study through her PhD in Sport & Exercise Science has allowed her access to all the latest research and shapes the evidence based practice she delivers to clients everyday.
- Andrew Smith is an endurance running machine! With 10x road marathons, 50+ half marathons, 2x Ultra Trail Australia 100km finishers, and 4x Ironmans under his belt, Andy knows all the ins and outs of endurance running. With his recent change from the corporate industry to running and strength and conditioning coaching, Andy has unique insights and knowledge to share.
What will you take home?
- The knowledge to create your strength training programs for performance and injury prevention
- A workbook to write notes throughout the workshop and with all the information you need to set up your strength program
- A "showbag" with exclusive deals with our event partners
Do I need to bring anything?
- Wear clothes you can do some light strength training movements in, we will provide the rest!
How much does it cost?
FREE - numbers are limited though, so RSVP ASAP to secure your spot!
Have more questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Trail strength workshop$0$00$0