Thu, 11 Mar|
Sydney Performance Lab
Nutrition & Training Principles for Endurance Runners
Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition principles to run longer, faster and without hitting the wall.
Time & Location
11 Mar 2021, 6:45 pm – 8:45 pm
Sydney Performance Lab, Building F, Unit F42/16 Mars Rd, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
About the Event
NUTRITION & TRAINING PRINCIPLES FOR ENDURANCE RUNNERS
Who is this for?
This workshop is geared towards the weekend warrior. Whether you are:
- A very accomplished competitive runner, placing in your age group at events, needing specific nutrtion advice for training and racing
- New to the endurance game, may or may not run in an event but want to start running further without hitting the wall
- Anyone in between - average Joe on the road or trails giving it their best
What you will learn:
- How to fuel your body to enhance your endurance performance
- Nutrtition and hydration guidelines before during and after training and racing
- Nutritions role in avoiding "hitting the wall"
- How different training types can enhance endurance
- How strength training and running technique plays a role in successful endurance running characteristics
- How training properly can reduce your chance of "hitting the wall" in your next event
Who is Presenting?
- Teresa Kryger from The Health Whisperer consults over a range of health concerns including stress and anxiety, obesity, weight management, sports and performance nutrition. Her scientific knowledge, paired with over 12 years of practcie in clinic will bring you the most up to date and practical advice to enhance your endurance and nail your nutrition in your next event!
- Claire Paterson has been training runners for over 8 years working on both aerobic conditioning, and strength training for performance, injury prevention and injury rehabilitation. Her background in Sport & Exercise Science has allowed her access to all the latest research and shapes the evidence based practice she delivers to clients everyday.
How much does it cost?
FREE for members of North Shore Running and Outdoor Fitness, Sydney Performance Lab and those doing our Endurance program
$10 for public admission
Have more questions?
Welcome & Introduction
- Ticket type
For members of NSrunningfitness, SPL or those doing the Endurance Running ProgramPrice$0.00
- Ticket type