Mon, 24 Feb|
Bobbin Head Picnic Ground
Jabulani Level 1 Trail Program
Time & Location
24 Feb 2020, 6:00 am
Bobbin Head Picnic Ground, Bobbin Head Rd &, Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
About the Event
6-week skills based Program for the newbie trail runner!
- Already running, this is for regular runners (e.g. can run 5-10km) who are looking to try out trail running for the first time
- 6 week skills-based program.
- 2x trail runs per week
- Option to join our strength program for injury prevention and performance
What equipment do I need?
- Trail shoes recommended but not essential
- Head torch (we have some if you would prefer to borrow)
- The coach will chat to you about other equipment required for racing
When do we train?
Choose from any of our trail sessions:
- Monday 6:00am Narrabeen
- Thursday 6:30pm St Leonards
- Friday 6:00am Lane Cove
- Saturday 7:00am various locations
- If you'd like to join us, we will be working towards the 12km Jabulani Trail Run on April 4th
- If you're aleady an apt trail runner, join our UTA program, it lines up very nicely with this run and will push you hard enough for teh 20km or 45km races!
- More info