We meet every Saturday at 7am at different cafe's around the North Shore and surrounds. Every week the route will be different, the distance might be different, but the friends, amazing cafes/coffee/breakfasts and scenery will be unique and addictive! What a way to start your weekend! Here is some more info...
- Runs are typically 45 mins to an hour. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.
- If you are training for a specific event, we will safely progress you to the goal distance.
- Different distances on offer for beginners, those training for events and everyone in between.
- Walkers are welcome!
- We run at 'conversation pace' and with many speeds within the group, you will always find someone to chat to!
- We run early in the warmer months so it is over and done with before it gets too hot 🙂
- Please bring a gold coin donation for Phoenix House find out more...
All welcome for a breaky / coffee debrief post run.
Keep an eye out for special events and weekends away to running festivals around the state and country!